Giving a good psychic reading for someone is often a daunting case. It is a must to meet your spirit guides as they are the ones who pass messages to you. Once establishing a strong connection with them, then you are ready to start reading. Talking to your guides is like speaking with a physical person. The most important thing is to ask right questions. As you get better with time, your reading will just flow and everything will just come without having to ask any questions. Flexibly go where the reading takes you. The following are 4 steps to give a psychic reading!
It’s better to centre yourself and keep yourself focused. Just do this by concentrating on the centre of your head. Focusing there does help you to get rid of unexpected emotions and expectations. While keeping your conscious there at all time, you find it useful to get more information than before. Are you now centered? It is time to get to work!
When giving a free psychic reading for someone, you should ask yourself something important first. Here are some vital questions as examples:
- What should I do now?
- Does this client like me?
- Is she all right?
It is possible to ask different types of questions. If your customer asks for something, you need to repeat the question in mind.
Get The Impression
Make sure to pay attention to anything you perceive. You may get different types of psychic impressions.
- Image: This can be something totally abstract or memories from the past. Keep focused on something you see. This is clairvoyance.
- Voice: Just like speaking words in mind, you are able to hear “voice” that tells you something important. This is clairaudience.
- Music: This is another form of clairaudience, remember! After asking the question, you may hear music inside your head, or a tune popping up into your mind.
- Instant knowing: It depends on your feeling! This cannot be clearly described, as you need to experience and understand it on your own.
Start Asking Questions
After getting the first impression, you should ask spirit guides some question. Here’s the example. A client can ask you “Who is my best friend?” And then, you must ask your guide “Who is this client’s best friend?” and then receive an impression of a pet. Thus, you may ask next “Is it a pet this person’s best friend?” and you can get an impression of a crowd greatly applauding you. Don’t hesitate to ask further!
- How old is this pet?
- What color is this pet’s fur?
- Is this pet black?
All in all, make sure you remember how good psychic reading looks like. It isn’t like watching TV or hearing real voices. It’s all about knowing things, getting information, and receiving impressions directly into your conscious mind. Many practitioners expect to see or hear something clear, which drive their readings to be inaccurate.