Why you have to read your own palm?
Believe or not, you are living in a terrifying maze. This life is full of obstacles, challenges and tiresomeness that sometimes you really need serious help.
In order to get the answer to urgent questions, people come up with different methods – some look for advice in books, some ask family and friends, and some visit online fortune tellers or psychics for assistance.
You may wonder, “Can they give accurate predictions?”
These days, there are a lot of fake psychics out there. Thus you’ll easily get scammed if being careless.
If you have much experience in getting divination readings, then you may realize that Tarot readers and palmists charge their clients higher compared to other psychics. So, for saving both money and time, it’s amazing if you know how to read your own palm.
Read Your Own Palm
This guide is not made for those who do not truly believe in the metaphysical or paranormal stuff based on the palm lines. Trust me; only read your own palm lines when you take the words spoken by the fortune tellers or the palm readers.
A Brief Look at Major Palm Lines
First of all, every beginner properly has to memorize 4 major lines appearing in the palm: Life line, Head line, Heart line, and Fate line.
Speaking of the first one, the Life line can be seen as the one representing a person’s destiny whilst being able to showing off the most significant moments and happenings that will potential take place in life.
As for the Heart line, we need to see it as the indicator of all romantic issues whilst the fate line might come in handy for anyone who likes to get a piece of the future life.
Then what about the Head line? It shows you all specific traits of both intellect and wisdom.
In China, people often call the Fate line as the career line because it indicates the fortune of you in the career aspect. Analyzing this line helps figure out changes you should make for your career in life as well as your professional ability.
Some palmists also consider it as the “Luck line” as its relation with luck and success.
Other Lines on Your Thenar
Besides, we have the other two lines: Sun line and intuition line from our hands.
The Sun line means all potentials relating to the probabilities of human creativity and success in line. Unlike it, the intuition line is obviously indicative of human’s natural psychic abilities.
So now you’ve got all primary lines already, have a quick look at the secondary lines including Cross line, Girdle of Venus, Martian lines, Travel lines, Lines of Union, Mercury line, and Bracelet lines.
Beginning with the Girdle of Venus, it’s said to mainly signify human passions in life. The second one is the Cross line, which is known to only discuss any tendency of the leadership.
When it comes to Martian lines, what we can think about would be comprised of private glories and other military things. The best part here is how you still have a lot of chances in marriage, children, and family stuff through the lines of union.
Do you know the Travel lines when read your own palm? They will tell you about your very own journeys, various experiences, and other revelations.
If it’s the Mercury line, then your health conditions and other problems relating to your body, mind, and spirit are all referred. Just like it, the Bracelet lines have the same function when mentioning only human’s health, happiness, and wealth.
Pick up a hand, and find the insights into any aspect of life you want to be read.
Make sure to concentrate on the dominant hand if you want to learn more of your working life as well as find out how you show yourself to the others.
How to Read Your Own Palm?
Chinese palm reading (palmistry or chiromancy) is an ancient divination technique practiced a lot by modern pagans and New Age practitioners for the personality reading or future predictions.
According to the palmist, the hand in palm reading is sorted into 4 main categories: Earth, Air, Fire and Water.
- The earth-handed people are level-headed and practical who will take the action before saying. They have a huge interest for outdoor activities (surfing, hiking, etc.)
- People with the air hand are communicators and thinkers who always come with great ideas. They tend to intellectualize their emotions; this causes them worried and stressed.
- Very emotional, the water type is artistic, idealistic, sensitive and naturally cautious.
- Those who have the fire hand are fiercely independent, energetic and determined – they can become great leaders and passionate lovers. But sometimes they seem to be intolerant, impatient and easy to get bored.
Prior to reading your own palm, you have to choose the hand to read.
In palm readings, one hand is active and one hand is passive. The active hand is the dominant hand, whereas the passive hand is the supplemental hand.
Some readers will observe only your dominant hand; nevertheless, there are palmists that will read both hands, since they strongly believe that your non-dominant hand is hiding your potential. A full session with the dominant hand will let you know what to do with that potential.
- The active hand represents changes influenced from life events and environment.
- The passive hand denotes inherited traits since birth.
If the lines on your dominant hand are greatly different from your non-dominant hand, this means that you have to work hard to improve yourself.
Comparing the two palms is definitely fun.
In the following are steps to read your own palm:
1. Analyzing the major lines
- Observe your thenar and identify the 4 major lines.
- Interpret and example the Heart line, Head line, Life line and Fate line to gain deeper insights.
- The Fate line is known as the line of destiny; note that not every has this line.
2. Considering other significant lines on the palm
- Apart from the 4 major lines, still several lines worth for your reading. Hence, it’s necessary to find and study all those important lines.
- They are the Health line, Marriage line, Money line, Love line and Travel line.
3. Finding the minor lines
Although they are the minor lines, they have strong relations with the major, significant lines. Those minor lines display on most hands and include the lines of Intuition, Escape, Opposition and Influence.
In general, if you want to read your own palm lines, a good start is to begin with the major lines on the thenar before continuing digging into other significant lines, like the money or marriage line, and the minor lines as well.
Actually, to achieve an effective palm reading, it takes you quite a long time to identify and interpret each line on the palm.
Read Your Own Palm Quiz
For centuries, the palm reading has been considered as a method for testing personality of a person. This form of art was in both Indian and Chinese scriptures hundreds of years ago.
In this modern day, palmistry still has been used commonly among fortune tellers. Getting a palm reading, you will surely receive strong insights into specific characteristics you are possessing.
If you have deep knowledge about palmistry, you can read your own palm quite accurately. Much interesting, it’s very fun to practice reading the palm when meeting someone new.
What do your palm lines reveal about you?
A look into the major palm lines will help you unlock all the secrets of your past, present and future. As said earlier, 4 primary lines sorted into 4 different categories: heart, head, life and fate.
The Heart Line
In case you have a…
- Long and straight line: This is a rational, analytical thinker who can’t help taking others’ feelings into consideration.
- Long and curved line: You often get driven by your passions and desires, but you don’t really care about this.
- Short and straight line: You have a great need for freedom and usually display your love through actions rather than using words.
- Short and curved line: People of this type are reserved and only comfortably in small groups. They can open up to one or two persons whom they are very close with.
- Line that splits in two:You only care about others’ needs and tend to ignore your own emotions.
The Head Line
In case you have a…
- Long and straight line: You are a person who can’t stop analyzing or mulling things over and over before making the final decision.
- Long and curved line: A creative thinker who always comes up with many possible ideas or approaches in mind to different situations.
- Short line: Without hemming and hawing, this is a fast thinker who instantly reaches a conclusion.
- Line that splits in two:You are very sensitive to people around you – this because you can view a circumstance from someone else’s perspective. This also means you easily change your opinion.
The Life Line
In case you have a…
- Long line: A tough individual that everyone surrounding can rely and count on in difficult times.
- Short line: You usually keep your life busy when life becomes rough, giving you safe and secure feelings.
- Faint line: Chill out now and then. Take your spare time doing yoga, meditating or simply walking.
- Broken line: With each break, this means you are having a traumatic experience that could influence choices of your life.
The Fate Line
In case you have a…
- Short or no fate line: You are looking for freedom to take a break even in the middle of any job. This also means you could redirect your focus and energy to completely different things at any time.
- Long line: Truly a free spirit when being with your friends.
- Deep line: You are controlled by destiny strongly.
- Broken line: There is an external force that will bring many changes to your life at certain times, but you will be consistent.
How to Read Your Own Palm with Pictures?
When reading your own palm, keep in mind that all the lines and mounts need to be considered together. Additionally, also examine other aspects of your hand (texture, color, flexibility, fingers and nails) for a complete analysis regarding your personality and future.
If any individual want to get clear clarity into their life, don’t just concentrate only the lines on the palm. There are numerous other elements that one needs to know to obtain a comprehensive analysis.
Many palm readers claim the lines do change, grow and disappear constantly.
Truthfully, the lines on one’s thenar physically reflect what they think (consciously and subconsciously) on each day. In palmistry, they are the physical image manifesting how you become aware of your past, present and future knowingly and unknowingly.
Interpreting the palm lines, you will gain a glimpse on how your future and destiny change and evolve as you are progressing.
You should give a note that the reading with palm as well as other divination techniques are meant for information purpose only. The accuracy of a palm reading depends on many facets, especially on the palmist’s skill, command and knowledge.
Lastly, palmistry is an ancient art that requires a deep study, plus multiple years of research and practice.
Read more: Chinese Palm Reading
The Bottom Line
Remember, the palm lines are usually not fixed.
The truth is; they changes slightly as you grow older or when you learn and experience more in life. Nonetheless, the palm line is not the sole reason determining whether your future is good or not, or if you have a happy marriage, a good job…
You need both effort and wisdom to gain the success in all life aspects.
Apart from getting the palm reading, I advise you to develop good personalities, keep a positive outlook, and learn to understand more about people surrounding you.
Send us any of your questions about Read Your Own Palm when you want further information about the palm reading.